Each student and parent must log onto your ArbiterAthlete.com account (which is your former Planet High School Account. You will use the same login information) and sign and submit all forms for the upcoming school year.
To create an account on ArbiterAthlete,
Text S766 to 69274 (EHS students and parents)
Text S2751 to 69274 (TAD students and parents)
Text HELP to 69274 for more information. Text STOP to 69274 to opt-out. Msg & Data rates may apply. The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. The number of messages varies per user.
Log into www.arbiterathlete.com for instructions.
With questions, parents should call:
EHS Athletic Office
423-547-8015 ext. 1549
TAD Athletic Office
423-547-8025 ext. 2511
THINGS TO CHECK….
- Know that you do not have to have both an email address and/or phone number for each account.
- Make sure that you've selected the correct school for each account.
- Complete forms online, and not printing them out to turn into your child’s school.
- At least one form must be completed on each account for a coach or administrator to view an athlete’s account.
- Complete the forms on the parental account first and then login into the student account. This is the easiest and best way to navigate to make sure that both accounts are finished.